Thursday, February 17, 2011

23 weeks

How far along: 23 weeks 1 day

Total weight gain/loss: about 10 pounds

Maternity clothes: Yes please, the elastic on my jeans are way comfy!! :) I can still wear some regular shirts.

Sleep: Mostly pretty good, other than the potty trips. I seem to be able to fall back asleep after those visits now.

Best moment this week: Connor's nursery is starting to come together! Finally painted, new floors, and now furniture!!

Movement: Little man is all over the place, his kicks & punches are getting stronger. You can see my belly move now, which just amazes me!

Cravings: Groucho's, as always... I was a total piggie today, finished my Cole Special Dipper and needed another...whoopsie, we were hungry :)

Gender: BOY!

Labor signs: None, and I'd like to keep it that way for quite some time please.

Belly button in or out: I still have my inney!

What I miss: Sleeping on my stomach.

What I am looking forward to: Our little man continuing to grow to be a healthy baby, and of course meeting him!

Weekly Wisdom: Take it easy, when you start feeling tired...take a break!

No comments:

Post a Comment

"I would die for that"