Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Ready to get the nursery rolling....

This is the bedding that we have picked out and actually ordered. It is just sitting in Connor's room while we are trying to figure out what color to paint. I was thinking about a green similar to the one on the first wall or that tan color on the other wall shown in the picture. Everyone who knows me knows that it takes me forever to make a decision and then I will second guess it! :)
All I know is I can't wait to have a cute little nursery instead of an empty guest room that I keep walking into and just staring and imagining our future!

I continue to pray that Connor is happy and growing and that I don't develop any major health issues. Also, my Dad's company recently closed without any notice so we pray that he is able to find another job quickly. Thanks for every one's support during the past week or so, it means the world to us.

1 comment:

"I would die for that"