Thursday, January 13, 2011

Wait...what was that?!

So we are officially 18 weeks along, and little Connor is the size of a sweet potato! Surely he is way cuter than that picture of the potato though :)

I have been feeling great, eating NONSTOP and sleeping well thanks to the "snoogle" pillow that I was able to borrow from a friend. I have reached a milestone, I can say 100% without a doubt that I have officially felt him moving around!!! I was sitting at the computer at work and thought either my cell phone or my IP phone (each were in different pockets of my scrub top that sits right on the belly) was vibrating. As I removed each from my pocket, I continued to feel this light vibration! After a few seconds, it stopped and I was amazed thinking "I just felt him move!!" Last week, I would feel little things going on in my belly but was never quite sure what it was. That little flutter, vibration feeling was the first time I felt that and knew without questioning! I have felt the same feeling several times since the other day, I notice it while I am sitting down or either lying down in bed at night. Absolutely amazing!!! I can't wait for Josh to be able to feel him moving when he touches my belly, I want him to feel this amazing miracle move!

No comments:

Post a Comment

"I would die for that"