Saturday, October 30, 2010

8 weeks prego...


Here is Baby Crolley's new picture, at 8 weeks. Technically lil bean is measuring smaller than they say how far along I am, but Dr.Moore says that everything looks good. He doesn't feel like there is anything to be concerned with because we still have a strong heartbeat and went from 4mm to 11.2mm, so we have good growth! All we can do is continue praying that this baby is strong and continues to grow with no complications! Our estimated due date is June 7, 2011, I have a feeling it will definitely be changing though to a later date. Either way I am fine with that as long as baby makes an appearance. :) Dr.Moore told us that we could stay with them for one more ultrasound or I could go ahead and go to my OBGYN. I decided to stay with Dr.Moore just one more time, I mean wouldn't you?! Who knows when I will get another ultrasound with the OB, and I KNOW I will be getting one on November 11th. After that ultrasound, we will then be transferred to a new OBGYN that I have never seen before, hopefully all goes well!
After our ultrasound, Josh and I took an adventure to Babies R Us, Buy Buy Baby, and Burlington Baby Depot to take a looksie at cribs and furniture! Boy was that fun!! I think I have narrowed down what I like, but of course will not buy anything until after the first trimester! I just wanted to get ideas and prices, since those are so important! We also bought our first pack of diapers last week to stash away in the closet, our plan is to buy a pack each time we go grocery shopping once a week. I was overly excited just to buy those, haha... I know, totally crazy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

"I would die for that"