Tuesday, September 14, 2010

We are getting there...

Today was a big day with having the ultrasound. It always makes me feel better to actually see what is going on in there. And looks like I have 16 immature follicles in my left ovary and I have 17 immature follicles in my right. There are 3 follicles that measure 14mm, which is the biggest right now. Dr. Moore prefers them to be atleast 18mm to be considered mature before we can trigger with the shot. (Trigger shot is hcg that causes you to ovulate within 36 hours). Average follicle will grow 1-2mm per day, so hopefully we will have some mature within the next couple of days.

I also had my estradiol drawn, and the numbers jumped from 158 to 579 this time! :) Whooo Hoo...Last cycle they were at 501, so we are about on track. They want me to continue with taking my Follistim at the same dose and come back Thursday for bloodwork and ultrasound. Hopefully that will be the last one!!

Now I have done great about not stressing this cycle, and I am not trying to start. I have no idea what I will do with my work schedule now, because I was hoping and planning to have the IUI on Thursday or Friday (my only 2 days off in a row). So it looks like it might be on Friday or Saturday. Friday will be fabulous, but I have a feeling it will be Saturday which happens to be my day to work! I seriously think it will be hard to find anyone that is willing to work my Saturday, I mean who WANTS to work Saturday! OH WELL... no stressing, what will be WILL be! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

"I would die for that"