Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Every side effect....

So now we wait the dreaded wait! IUI was done and I found out my E2 level when I went to the office, it was 2,000 something!! OMG, waaay higher than last cycle. I have definately produced more follicles this time too, possibley 3 mature with >40 immature. My abdomen had started to swell just a tiny bit on Saturday, so Dr. Moore prescribed me this medication called Cabergoline. It is supposed to help with any swelling that would result from hyperstimulation. Well needless to say, I have most of the side effects from it! Dizziness, fatigue, nausea, weakness, and the dreaded constipation! So I am NOT a pleasant person to be around right now. Dr. Moore wants me to stop taking the medicine and let him know if things get worse.
So for today, I have accomplished absolutely nothing except keeping the couch warm! Hoping to feel better sooner rather than later!

2 comments:

  1. Like you said... It is all worth it! I hope your belly doesn't swell up like last time and that you aren't too miserable to enjoy this weekend!! I've got you in my thoughts and prayers and hope that its ok that I communicate with you about our situation. We haven't gotten any where near what yall are going through but I am starting to understand the frustration and nervousness about the whole situation. It made me very nervous today when he couldn't find my ovaries and then paused a lot and started talking about poly cysts.... ugh. best wishes and hope it takes this cycle!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying that this infertility journey is almost over for the both of us & in a few weeks we can both be posting about morning sickness, ultrasounds & prego bellies!! Love ya!!

    ReplyDelete

"I would die for that"