Thursday, September 16, 2010

whooo hooo!

So today was a good day.. I had another ultrasound and blood work done. Today's ultrasound showed 2 mature follicles (1 in each ovary), with 1 that isn't far behind @ 15mm. I also have greater than 20 immature follicles in my left ovary and also in my right ovary! No wonder I am feeling all these twinges through out the day! I don't know my E2 level, they never called me with that. I guess I have my answer with mature follicles.

I am supposed to take an ovulation test today at 5pm, if it shows positive then I take my HCG trigger shot right then and we go for IUI on Friday. If it is negative then I take my HCG trigger shot at 10pm and have IUI on Saturday. The HCG trigger shot is what started my ovaries with hyperstimulation last time when I was soooo miserable. So I am just trying to prepare myself for that to happen again...which most likely it will. It took several days after that injection before my abdomen started swelling up and feeling bad. I keep reminding myself that it will be ALL worth it! :)

Apparently I am going to have to change my diet again because I have been having all the side effects I had when I started taking my Metformin. My body had adjusted to it, or so I thought. I have been feeling yucky..so time to cut back on those carbs, sugars, and fried foods and maybe my tummy will feel better.

I am staying positive, not stressing, and praying. That is all I can do, just leaving everything in God's hands.

1 comment:

  1. Praying you don't overstimulate this time & for a positive pregnancy test in 2 weeks!! Love you babe!

    ReplyDelete

"I would die for that"